The Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre
The Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre, located behind the Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony – 65 Milner St. Prospect SA (car park entrance via Gloucester Street) offers a flexible space for hire. The new purpose-built Centre offers a spacious Hall complete with a large commercial kitchen with views of the beautiful Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony.
In House Catering options available … (NO Hall Hire Hire Fee if choosing this option)
We now offer in-house catering for your function. We have a range of Menu options – depending on the type of function you are hosting, we can customise the menu to suit. If you are hosting a Baptism, Engagement, Funeral Wake, 40 day / 1 Year Memorial, even a small wedding or any other function, we will work with you to make the day a memorable one.
Contact our Hall Manager (Mr. Paul Pavlou) on 0412 590 369 for further information or make an enquiry via our Contact page.
- You need to book to use the The Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre. Advance bookings are always recommended particularly for weekends.
- To make a booking you must be over 18 years of age.
- You will need to pay a deposit to hold your booking.
- If you cancel you will not lose your deposit but you may need to pay a cancellation fee.
- To apply for a booking date please complete and return the application form and other relevant forms if required (see below)
Ø Expression of Interest – Application for Hire – Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre (click to download)
Ø Terms and Conditions of Hire – Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre (click to download)
Ø Information for High Risk bookings – Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre (click to download)
Returning your completed forms
You may return your completed application form and signed terms and conditions to:
In person or by post:
Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony
65-67 Milner Street
Prospect SA 5082
PO BOX 51
PROSPECT SA 5082
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If community and/or ‘not for profit’ groups wish to use the The Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre on a regular weekend basis (and can be accommodated of course) then they will be required to pay the relevant private/corporate rate to do so. Regular bookings only be guaranteed for a twelve week period at a time.
Bookings for 2018
Booking dates for 2018 for regular hirers are now open
Key features of the Community Centre:
- Large Hall area to seat approx. 220 guests with with views of the beautiful Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony
- Large Commercial Kitchen
- Ceiling Mounted projector with large motorised Screen
- 4 x 65″ wall mounted flat screen 4K TV’s
- Ceiling mounted hi-fidelity speakers
- Separate Kitchen Servery and Bar Servery
- Off street car parking for approx. 70 cars
- Close to Main North Road (approx. 80 metres)
What activities can be held at the Community Centre?
- Anniversaries or Engagements
- Small Weddings
- Birthday Parties
- Christenings / Baptisms
- Community Events
- Community Meetings
- Corporate Training
- Family Gatherings
- Fundraising Events
- Quiz Nights
- Health and Fitness Programs
- Wakes & Funeral Suppers
Availability for hire?
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 11pm
Friday and Saturday, 8am to 12am (midnight)
Sunday, 12pm to 11pm
Prices for hiring the Community Centre vary.
You will also need to pay a refundable bond.
Please note: All hires from 5pm Friday until 8am Monday are considered private hire and the appropriate fee will apply.
Ø Download the Schedule of Facilities and Hire Fees – Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre (click to download)
The Community Centre features a Commercial Kitchen where a professional caterer/kitchen manager can be supplied for your function to operate the commercial kitchen equipment (for a set fee)
A commercial dishwasher is also provided for your use.
If you are a regular hirer of the centre you will need to have public liability insurance to the minimum value of $20 million.
Viewing the The Greek Orthodox Church of St. Anthony Community Centre
You can view the centre on weekdays between 8.30am to 4.30pm
Email email@example.com or call the Booking Manager during Business Hours on 0403 024 105 to arrange a viewing.